Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gateway Waterpark :)

Waiting around for the big show!

Big show happening.

Brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug!

Abell

Hagen and Addison

5..4..3..2..1..
Blastoff!!!!

The rain dance.


On Monday I took the kids to IKEA and then as a bribe, I told them if they were good while we were there, we would stop on the way home at the Gateway and play in the water fountains. Well they were pretty good so we stopped for some fun. We got there right when one session was ending so we had to wait 30 minutes for the next one to start. They did however have some small fountains shoot off randomly during that time so it wasn't so bad waiting. Breeley wanted nothing to do with the water. So she sat and guarded my purse while I took some pictures. We had to literally run to the car at the end because we had a fabulously fun swim party to attend that night. The Gateway was fun, and I was really super proud of myself because I didn't even take Bree to Build a Bear and they were even having a sale. (I love you Adam :)) Why do I love that store so much???

2 comments:

Skyler said...

hi deanna. I like the first picture it is really really funny. tell Abell I like his pose.

Ali Miller said...

Looks like fun - and good job with no BaB purchase... more money for Swiss Days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...