Sunday, August 9, 2009

Breeley's Birthday

The day started off with breakfast in bed! I made her favorite pancakes!
With chocolate milk.

THE Barbie cake! I pretty much spent the entire day making it.
Breeley loved it though, so it was worth it.

We had to put the barbies arms up in the air so they wouldn't melt from the candles!

Breeley and Halle!

Breeley wanted this barbie computer. She was so excited to get it!

Oh does she love barbies???


The barbie house that Adam and I built for her.
The barbie house took a lot of time, but it turned out great! It turned out to be 5 feet 4 inches tall by 4 feet wide. It is huge, but she has lots of room in the drawers for her barbies, and the barbies can actually stand up in it, and what barbie house is complete with out an attic and a deck. I wanted it to be big enough that three girls could play in it and still be able to access it all. I mod podged scrapbook paper to the walls, we put in some carpet and found some tile looking vinyl squares and even some wood looking vinyl squares that we used for the deck, bathroom and kitchen. I knew I needed to stop myself when I was trying to get up the courage to ask Adam if there was a way that he could hook nightlights to the ceilings in each room.
(maybe someday??)
The barbie house was a hit and watching how happy it made her, made it worth all the work.
(It will be a long time before I mod podge again though!)

3 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

Very cute Barbie house! Halle can't wait to come and play! (oh yes...and Skyler;)

Jen said...

It turned out so darling! Breeley will remember it forever!

Ali Miller said...

What a great day! I want a day like that!! :) You're a good mommy D!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...