Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eeekkk... Big News!!! Big Big News!!!





I have a big announcement!!!!

With the support of my family, I have finally become brave enough to open my own online fabric store!!!

It is called Fresh Fabric Shop. The shop is still a major work in progress. With lots of things to learn and tweak, but it is a reality. At the moment it can be found at freshfabricshop.etsy.com or freshfabricshop.bigcartel.com. I have a blog with a link at freshfabricshop.com.

I have already received two brand new lines of fabric. Fly a Kite by October Afternoon  and Verona by Emily Taylor Designs both by Riley Blake.
If you have a chance, visit the shops and give me your ideas of things I can do to improve it. I need all the help and advice I can get!

Love you all!!

Deanna

4 comments:

Ali Miller said...

I'm so proud of you D!! Way to take on a piece of your dream. Good luck and I'll see you this weekend and we'll celebrate!

Julianne said...

What the chicken...how come you didn't tell me this before now? I am so excited for you! You will do great I just know it!!!

Nicole said...

That is so exciting. If you have a little thumbnail I'd love to put it on my blog.

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

lunettes de soleil Comme annonce. Eh bien emballes.

Great prices on hard to find items!! Super eBay people!!. sports jerseys cheap

Very nice ticket and a smooth transaction from a trustworthy replica louis vuitton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...