Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 Things I wish I woulda...

As I have spent a few hours/days/weeks/months practically sitting around trying to get better I have thought up a list of things I wish I woulda done before my time sitting around started.



1. I woulda had my bathrooms clean. Like super clean. AND I woulda taught my boys (all four of them) the best way to clean a toilet. Im just sayin'.

2. I woulda packed my freezer full of frozen meals. I mean having meals brought in by friends and family is super great. But after a while you start to feel guilty. I really could cook, but it woulda been nice.

3. I woulda told all my kids that there is no sports for any of them. Its my turn for the world to revolve around me. And if I am not running them everywhere, It totally can revolve around me. :)

4. I woulda saved a bunch of money. Not for paying for this whole ordeal, but so I can shop online totally guilt free.

5. I woulda had a pedi the day before! That way, my sad foot started off looking way cuter.

6. I woulda totally have had a seat installed in my shower. I mean using a make-shift seat was fun. But I woulda rathered have the real deal.

7. I woulda totally planned to do it right after the two week seven state trip was over! The handicap parking was great and so was the rides in the wheelchairs, but you know. I totally coulda had more fun.

8. I woulda had a ton of craft projects and supplies ready to go. Like I coulda had so much more fun if I had lots and lots of glue sticks and MORE ribbon!

9. I woulda had a hair appointment right before my pedi. Could you imagine how much better I woulda felt with new highlights!

10. I woulda asked someone else to get hurt. It makes me so frowny when I have to watch another movie in the middle of the day.

2 comments:

Jacie said...

I would totally bring you some glue sticks and ribbon if you want! And I'm sorry about your foot! I would go crazy too.

Daniel said...

That's a good & a happy home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...