Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Abell Turned 13! Yikes!!!

Abell is 13! Watch out world!














I really can not believe Abell is thirteen. A real honest to goodness teenager.
13 things I love about Abell!
1. He is strong.
2. He doesn't stick around if people aren't choosing the right.
3. He likes to be home.
4. He holds the priesthood close to his heart!
5. He really is a good big brother.
6. He can really do a good job if he wants to.
7. He has an amazing voice.
8. He has an amazing smile!
9. He loves what he loves, no matter how much crap I give him about it! Ha!
10. He is so good at school work. He is so smart!
11. He gets his head set on something, and doesn't give up until he gets it!
12. He is an amazing artist.
13. He loves me.
And I love him with every ounce of me. I am excited to see what kind of person he is going to become. I am excited to see what kind of missionary he will be. He is going to make some girl very happy when he gets OLDER!
Love ya Abell!
You're my favorite!

4 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

Oh Abell...yeah, I like him too. It doesn't matter how old he gets, I'll always remember him as the little boy who stood at the door and cried every time I left your house! So cute!

Larsen Family said...

Man, He is so cute. I can't believe how much we miss him. Seeing his smile makes us home sick. And I can not beleive he is already 13, pretty soon he will be ready for his mission. Miss you all. Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!!!

Ali Miller said...

WOW - you're old! Crap, that means I'm older!! What a good mom - thus a good kid! Still chuckle when I read the "You're my favorite" - hehe! love ya - see you soon - even better!

Gma Kathy said...

Abell is such a great kid. He has such a kind heart. I love him like crazy. He is turning into a great man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...