Sunday, July 11, 2010

The custest reason why I haven't blogged...

Introducing LulaKate!
Sleepy Lula!

She climbed on the pile of dirty clothes and took a nap!

She doesn't mind Breeley pushing her around in her shopping cart.

She isn't too fond of her new (still too big for her) harness for walking.
She kept walking backwards in it trying to chew on the bottom part.

Breeley is in love with her!

She napped with Hagen while he watched a soccer game!
After two and a half years of wanting a Shih tzu. We finally got one. I kept thinking that if I could just keep putting it off the darn desire to get one would go away. The problem is it never did.
I had a list of things I wanted if I was going to get one.
1. Brown
2. Girl
3. From a good home. (Not a puppy mill)
4. I wanted to see both mom and dad and know that was really the mom and dad.
5. Not pay too much moola.
A simple list that I put together. Not too demanding, but also pretty hard to get it all, when you aren't even looking for a puppy.
But the opportunity came and we decided to take a look and meet the puppy.
Obviously, that is all it took.
She was too perfect.
WE HAD TO HAVE HER!
We had to wait AN ENTIRE WEEK TO GET HER!
But we did finally get her.
And after three weeks, we still are all madly in love with her.
She is doing so good.
She is so patient with us.
We are so patient with her.
We love her so much!
So much!

2 comments:

Skyler said...

Deana
Lula looks so cute.
She fits perfectly in the little shopping cart. That is so funny when Hagen and Lula both had their bellies up.
and tell the boys to start writing on their blog for me.
love skyler.

academic said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

Scaffold Hire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...