Monday, May 24, 2010

The big unveil, minus any and all frills.

It's kinda hard to see the color in this picture, but the blue is there.
This picture is easier to see it. Don't you love the FAMILY pictures. They were my souvenir from Charlseton, South Carolina. (Man I love that place and I really really want to move there!) I am so excited to find frames to put them in!

Enamelware blue
Can you see the glorious white ceiling? Yup, I painted them all by myself!


This is probably the best example of the blue. You can see the white wall I painted above the plant shelf. I had to crawl along the 18 inch wide plant shelf to get the wall painted. NOT MUCH FUN!

This is the green in the front room. I really like it a lot!

The blue dining area. There will be wainscoting here shortly.
Well, the house painting is about 75 percent done. I have all the big areas done. I still need to go through and repaint the trim, caulk, hang wangscotting, hang lots of moulding, paint the laundry room, two bathrooms, master bedroom, one more bedroom and my closet. Yup... that will do....
Oh, and shop for fun, cottage/beach house/vintage decorations.
Good Times.
And to the blogs I read that said finding bamboo shades was really easy and really inexpensive. I have one word for you..... LIARS!

4 comments:

Julianne said...

I'm so glad you did the blue...It looks so good! Makes me want to get to work :) I just need to borrow some of your energy!

Chapman Herd said...

I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT!!!!!!

Gma Kathy said...

Wow, I'm impressed. It looks great!

Gma Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...