Friday, September 11, 2009

Breeley's First Day!!!


Breeleys first day of Preschool!!!


Strike a pose!

This picture is a must. Every year.

Peaking over her shoulder. Is she darling or what???

Her new favorite hobby! Crossing monkey bars!!!


Breeley is so happy to be back in preschool. She loves Miss Ann. She loves that her friends are in her class. She loves everything about school. Especially the monkey bars!!!
Kinda cute... When I was doing Breeley's hair for school, she looked at my and said.
"Mom, the boys are going to be in school... and I am going to be in school.... You will be here all alone."
I said.... "Yes Breeley... it is okay. I will just clean and clean until you all come home."
She thought that would be okay.
I love her being gone, but boy do I miss her!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Simonson Family said...

Fun for Breeley, and FUN for YOU!!! I need Breeley to start talking to Halle about how fun school is. All she hears is Skyler saying how bad she doesn't want to get up for school, and doesn't want to do homework. If you mention school to Halle she is like...NO WAY!

Ali Miller said...

Too cute poses!! As Aar says to Keni - you're gonna need a stick to beat off the boys, she so darn cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...