Friday, January 8, 2010

Look what I have made.

I just finished sewing a fun little table runner for our entryway buffet. It is made from Moda's Simple Abundance line of fabric. I don't know why, but I absolutely love making things like this. They are so fun and I love having them to look at as I walk past it every day. I am going to try and make a new one for every month. This one is for January! By June, I might be terribly sick of sewing them, let alone thinking of, or finding new patterns to use, but I will try. What else am I going to do while all my children are in school. It gets very quiet around here, and honestly, cleaning is no where near as much fun. And try as I might, I never feel as proud of having a clean toilet as I do having a new table runner. Go figure.
*** Cute snow crafts from sawdustsanity.blogspot.com***

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love it! I really need to do something like that for my table in my front room...I'll have to see your pattern.

Ali Miller said...

TOO CUTE - lucky girl to be home crafting in your cute craft room!!

Chapman Herd said...

That is a darling table runner!!! I love the fabrics that you get!

Also thanks for the plug! :-)

Charity said...

I love MODA prints! Such a cute runner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...